Digipak
I feel that this final product came out really well and i'm very proud of it. Although there are probably some things i could have improved or altered, the final piece is up to a good quality and i'm happy of the progress i have developed using the software. I feel some panels are better than others but i like that there is a clear and obvious theme throughout the digipak, linking closely with the genre.
Video
The video's outcome surprised me to be honest as we had a lot of creative problems in our group and we had to start over fairly late which wasn't ideal. However, i feel that us changing our narrative idea and approach was the best decision we made and i am happy that me and my group came up with a new narrative and decided to develop it into what it is now. I also feel that it was good because of how good the quality of lip-syncing was as well as the drums. The narrative was a lot better than our original plan and was very clear of what was happening. I also like how good the depth of the video is with many different cuts and footage and filters.
Poster
The poster could have gone a lot better i feel. If i were to do it again, i would design a poster and capture exactly what i want before i go out to get photos etc. I feel that the codes and conventions are there and are used correctly but i could have manipulated the picture more. However, i am happy about the overall product and think that the 3 products i have created are of good quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment